Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Few Wanna-be Purple Waffles, and An Enchanted Castle.

So let me just start this post off by saying I have the greatest husband EVER! It's true actually. We woke up this morning and he asked me if I wanted waffles...uh YEAH! (He knows they're my favorite, good boy). So we proceeded to make the waffles. I had a brilliant idea, let's make them PURPLE! Our food coloring just sits in our cupboard getting dusty so I figured why not put it to good use.

The batter only looked somewhat purple, and we couldn't get it to go any brighter. A little defeated, we put the batter in the iron and all our hard work resulted in these bad boys...



Hardly purple. At all. The edges for some reason had a bit more color, but all in all it was a total flop. But they were still yummy.
So after the waffle situation was all said and done, Devon took me to see Beauty and The Beast in 3D! I was super pumped because that is pretty much my favorite movie of all time.



Can't you just see the excitement?
And the 3D glasses were so odd looking. They were very picture worthy.

Then after the movie, I had a meeting to go to. Upon arriving home my sweet husband had a wonderful surprise waiting for me. He vacuumed and picked up the house! How fantastic is he!? But the fun didn't stop there he bought me beautiful flowers! He knows how much I adore daisies. It was really quite fantastic.


I just love them!
He tried to make me lunch but I came home too quickly. Darn my walking skills! But it was a darn good day if you ask me, and I just had to let my few followers in on my excitement haha. Happy Saturday!


2 comments: