Sunday, May 5, 2013

2 Months!

Jackson is 2 months as of last Wednesday.

Yes I'm just now sitting down to post about it.

He was a lot better for the pictures this go round, but I still have yet to get a good smile on camera.

The little turd!

Classic Jackson face with the eyebrows furrowed.




Saggy cheeks


At 10 lb 5 oz and 21 1/2 in long here's what I'm up to at 2 months:

-I'm now sleeping in 4-5 hour intervals at night which makes mommy and daddy very happy. Although they do wish I would sleep even longer.
Jeesh people when will it be good enough!?

-I've got some serious chunk goin on in my arms, legs, and cheeks now.

-I smile a lot now, however I like to stop as soon as mom whips her camera out.
It's really fun.

-I've found my voice and love to make cute little noises

-I laughed for the first time today with my eyes open!

-I am now finally fitting into my 0-3 month onsies
However, I'm still in newborn diapers and pants.
(0-3 mo pants just don't stay up very well)

-I am now officially making faces when I poop.
Mom is a little too excited about this new development.

And we still just love him to bits!!
Our family comes out in a little less than 3 weeks for his blessing, and we can hardly wait!!

-

2 comments:

  1. cuuute!! I love the pictures! Oh bald babies with furrowed brows...that was ALL Nathan! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a chunk! I love those thighs :) Can you believe Zoey weighs the same as Jackson? He caught up to her pretty fast. Don't you love it when they are all smiles and the minute you pull your camera out they stop?? Not. I can't wait to see pictures of his smile! p.s. we miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete