Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's A Beautiful Day

Today was pretty fantastic.
I got my homework done early so I was able to spend the whole day with my sweet husband :)

We started the day off with a picnic in the park

Complete with cute picnic basket
 
And OF COURSE Orange Cream Soda
 

And I made these cute mini sandwiches which I was incredibly proud of :)

Then later that evening (after a 2 hour nap) I convinced Devon to do some "family pictures"

{I put family in quotes because there's only two of us, but hey gotta start somewhere}

On any photoshoot he sorta turns into my pack mule
Poor guy he puts up with so many pictures

Here's a few little shots from our shoot :)
We used a tripod so I tried to get everything framed correctly, but I still failed most of the time
Oh well. 'A' for effort!



Found this super cute dress at DI. I was very proud of myself



Yeah... 
The whole "serious" thing didn't last long

Anyway, that was our Saturday!
Hope yours was as awesome as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment