Saturday, April 27, 2013

Catching Up

It's been a few weeks since I posted last.
We've been to Utah and back AND started school up again.

Stressful is the word for the past few weeks.

We'll start with Utah.

We went there in between semesters and to pick up my little sister.
SO GLAD SHE IS HERE

Jackson got to meet his great grandmas and had a blast.







I was soo mad at myself

Everytime we went to my grandma Arbuckles house I forgot my camera so I was forced to use my phone.
And I can't find the picture of me and her for some reason. 

They just loved her, and he loved them.

We also got to see some good friends from Kansas.
Jenni and Courtney are pretty much my second mom and second sister.
And of course I was DUMB and didn't get any pictures
what kind of photo mom am i?

Fast forward a few weeks and today we took Jackson on his first picnic.

This was after Jackson spit up all down her shirt.

Haha Handsome devil

Aunt Marissa took him down his first slide haha I was freaking out a bit.


I love having my sister out here!
She and I work out every week, and if i'm not a beast by the end of the semester I'm gonna be mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment