Monday, December 30, 2013

Goodbye 2013

As this year comes to a close I wanted to have a post dedicated to our crazy year.

A lot has happened this year, and although I'm not big on change I am so glad for everything that has happened to us this year.

Our year started off with a pregnant wife and a worn out husband


We were SOOOOO unaware of how our lives would change in just a few short months.

Then (2 weeks earlier than his due date) on March 1st 2013 Jackson Udell Thiel came into our lives 




He made Devon a daddy, my mom a Grandma, my dad a Grandpa
and most importantly he made me a mama!


Both Devon and I had no idea how much he would change our lives, or how much love we could possibly have for him.
This one day made the rest of our year a lot more difficult, but a lot more exciting!

Then in April little Jackson put on his white tux and was blessed by daddy, both grandpas, and a few uncles






And after our CRAZY spring was through
(Meaning devon and I were both working, and I was going to school...oh and we had our brand new baby)
we got to go to KANSAS :)

We had SO much fun and we were lucky enough to see part of Devon's family there too while they were on their way to Texas!



Then came time for the holidays!
Starting with halloween then Thanksgiving then CHRISTMAS!!
And unfortunately most of my pictures from halloween are either on my phone and I have no way to get them off at the moment or I just flat out didn't take any.
(you'd think I would be better at that)




For Christmas this year we were lucky enough to meet my family down in Utah for a few days which was really fun





And that was our year.
Lots of love, change, and busy days.
We can't wait to see what next year has in store for us!

And to finish things off here are some favorite pictures from our year that don't really have any categories

Daddy giving Jackson the good stuff

Jackson's first time down a slide with his favorite Aunt
(There's really no denying it she's his favorite)

My favorite boys




6 months



Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment