Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Making Of An Epic Father's Day Present.

Okay so it really wasn't "epic" so to speak, but I suck at gift giving so this was a pretty good one for me.

So i'ts like 4:30 in the morning and I am up with allergies and what not yet again.
(I never sleep....ever)

So I decided now's as good a time as any to document this father's day gift I did for my dad.

So my dad's an artist as you all may be aware.
I thought to myself, "I should have Jackson do a painting for my dad and photograph it and give it to him for father's day!"

It'll be great!

Growing up, my dad always took pictures of us when we'd paint when we were little soooo how about his first grandson?

Knowing full well that the little guy would eat most of it...
and he did.

I decided to do it anyway!


So. Here's my son. Eating paint.

And here he is being really proud about it.

I had him do two paintings (one for dad and one for us) and this is him being really excited about that.

What to call this masterpiece?

Evaluating his work

Aunt Marissa. Our little "helper"

It was bound to happen.
The aftermath in full effect.
For a little guy who despises grass, he did really well.

using a blanket was a last resort because...well...I had to get good pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment