Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Photo Project: February

As I said in a post previous, I wanted to get behind my camera again.
I didn't think I would make it out this month but lucky me there is an extra day in February! Yay leap year right?
{Even though I was sick pretty much all day, I had to get out there, just for a few minutes.}

So it snowed like crazy today. 
It was freezing cold
AND
The wind was blowing like mad

However, when I looked outside...it was absolutely breath taking

I wanted to try and use all of my lenses this trip but because it was so cold I didn't have the patience for my lens baby :(


So yes, back to my little excursion 

I got all my winter gear on (seeing as it was cold enough to make my eyes water)


Then I set off and this was the result:

I found these BEAUTIFUL horses that were standing in the midst of all the blowing snow. PERFECT!

But then I couldn't decide between the color and the sepia...


And no the horse isn't really grainy, that would be the fantastic Rexburg wind blowing snow all over the place
And then there's this one, I don't think I like it as much but I had to get one image of the whole landscape and the clump of horses. 

Fish Eye magic :)

So there's February. Pretty, but I am glad it's over.
I want spring!

1 comment: