Sunday, July 21, 2013

Just Life And The Little Moments

School is OVER

at least for the semester...

And it is great!

Let summer begin!!

I love being able to spend time with my little guys and just soaking up every little moment I can


Jackson loves to read!

Or at least he loves to look at the pictures while we read to him.

Ahh these little moments :)

It's kind of funny the things you start to miss when you know you can't be with your little one.

When I first had Jackson and it was just me and him all day everyday I was craving social interaction and just to be able to get out of the house!

So then I started school....
and work....
and was gone from 8 in the morning till 8 at night

and suddenly all I wanted to do was be home.

Funny how you always want what you can't have

haha
to be human I guess right?

I missed his smile and his giggles
I missed his big wide eyes when he found something interesting
I missed watching him learn and grow and figure out new things.

I missed even the not so fun stuff
like changing his diapers and his little cry
I missed everything

So I have really been trying to just absorb every minute of every day and try to remember when I am cleaning up a blow out, or falling asleep eating because I got no sleep the night before
that I could be gone again 
all day every day

And honestly that seems to work

The main thing that I have missed are his little faces.

This kid LOVES to make faces just like I did when I was a baby

This was at my work's summer picnic which was AWESOME!




This one man...
And what has been AWESOME
is my mom is out here to pick up my sister

I may have made her stay for a bit longer 
:)

but I really didn't have to pull her arm much

No comments:

Post a Comment