Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Little Family Time.

This past week we got to spend time with my family.
and it was awesome!
I didn't want them to leave.
It was super nice having their help and their company.

I've had some serious baby blues after having Jackson, and having family around was just what I needed.

Aunt Lindsay and Jackson passed out.
I guess I should add a disclaimer.
These photos were not taken by me, nor were they taken with a professional grade camera

Okay, we can continue now.


Aunt Marissa and Jackson watching The Vampire Diaries.
We aren't quite sure how we feel about him being exposed to that crap..I mean that TV show
however the way she was "holding" him was a bit humorous.


Grandma giving little man a bath.

(had to do a little photoshop to cover up the goods)

He didn't even pee on her. Which AMAZES me, because he ALWAYS pees on me the second I take his diaper off.
little turd.


Fresh as a daisy!!

I love it when he opens up his little eyes. They are so cute!!!

What was also nice about my family coming out was I got to get out of the house a little bit.
Which, let me tell ya, was probably the nicest thing for my mental health.
We went to Jackson Hole which is like my favorite place ever .
I got to take pictures which was SOO NICE.


I won't bore you with the photos I took, but it was great to get out of the house.

Needless to say, I am super sad that they are gone.
I think Jackson is excited for the next time he gets to see them too because Grandma knew what she was doing.
I on the other hand do not haha.
Poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment